Cost per week: $175
In accordance with government regulations, weeks will be limited to what the government allows.
This limit is subject to change if the government increases the maximum capacity for day camps.
There will be a limit of one week per camper. Friends can register together and we will do our best to put. as many friends and family members together as possible.
Online Application forms will be emailed in advance and accepted beginning Monday, June 8 at 9am.
What to expect at camp this summer:
- Only one parent or guardian may enter the church when dropping off or picking up
- We will be taking temperatures at the door. Any child with a temperature of 38 C or higher will be sent home
- There will be no lunch program option available this summer. Please send a bagged lunch and snacks each day
- Please send a filled water bottle with each child. We will provide a refill station
- Please send sunscreen and bug spray each day. Everyone is required to apply multiple times each day to ensure proper protection
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing methods will be used at the church, on the bus, and on outings
- Each child will get their own seat on the bus! Unless with immediate family.
- For longer rides, children will be permitted to bring electronic devices. We will lock them up when at our destinations
- The candy shop will be cashless. We will be offering pre-paid candy shop options during the registration process
- The candy shop will be open during limited times and no loose candy will be offered